[Ipe-discuss] Edit properties ipelet

Pierre Boulenguez boulenguez at cstb.fr
Tue Feb 22 12:25:39 CET 2005

I have written a (very) simple ipelet that edit object properties inside
ipe.
Major drawbacks are that it cannot be undone and that invalid Xml string
crash.

Future work is, 1) to resolve these problems 2) to nicely render the xml
string ( with color,  tab indent, tree view, ...) and guide the user
input ( by providing the list of possible entries ).

The attached file edit.zip contains the ipelet.
I don't have a web repository, and I'm not sure it would be appreciated
if I send it to the the mailing list.

Best Regards,
Pierre