[Ipe-discuss] How to get IPE to use pdflatex

Roy W Simpson simpsonr at ams.sunysb.edu
Wed Apr 20 14:42:13 CEST 2005

            I apologize in advance if this question has been asked numerous
times in the past.  I am a Windows XP user trying to use IPE to create an
.eps file so I may insert it into a LaTeX document.  However, whenever I try
to do just that I get an error stating that I must set the environment
variable to show the path where pdflatex exists.  My question is: how do I
set the environment variable in Windows XP?  I've searched everywhere, but I
must not be searching for then right thing.  The documentation just says
"change the environment variable to."

Thanks,

Roy

USA Today has come out with a new survey - apparently, three out of four
people make up 75% of the population.

- David Letterman