[Ipe-discuss] minor problem

Otfried Cheong otfried at cs.uu.nl
Wed Nov 10 09:45:36 CET 2004

René van Oostrum wrote:
>   David> I use ipe 6 preview 22 on Win 2000, and like it very much.
>   David> There's a useful feature where full stop (period) shifts the
>   David> drawing so that the mouse is at the centre of the screen.
>   David> This now doesn't work on the PC in my office, though it does
>   David> work on my PC at home, also Win2000. I deleted and
>   David> reinstalled ipe, it didn't help. Any ideas?
>
> Full stop? Shouldn't that be `x'? See Zoom -> Pan here.

My apologies - the shortcut changed, I guess in preview 22.  (Key
handling was revised so that both typing into the numeric entry fields
(page number, absolute line width, etc.) and canvas short cuts work at
the same time without worry about the focus, and the period was simply
needed for entering non-integer numbers.)