[Ipe-discuss] Dotted line implies dotted arrow head line (Ipe 6, Preview 9)

Jano Kula jano at mail-box.cz
Wed Mar 3 00:10:51 CET 2004

Hallo!

Bugzilla says the bug #12 (Arrows are drawn with dashed/dotted outline)
was fixed in Ipe6, preview 11. I have Ipe6, preview 12 and the dashed
line with the arrow saved in PDF produces not valid PDF with the code
line "solid d" which is interpreted by Xpdf as:

Error (111): Unknown operator 'solid'
Error (119): Wrong number (0) of args to 'd' operator.

or by Acrobat:

An unrecognized token 'solid' was found.

Saving as EPS is without an error but with the outline of the arrow
being dashed, back again.

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Jano Kula
Radhat 9, Ipe 6 preview 12