[Ipe-discuss] questions about ipe preview 20

Kostas Oikonomou k.oikonomou at att.net
Sat Jul 31 02:35:36 CEST 2004

I just installed preview 20 on Solaris, and noticed a couple of differences in
behavior from preview 18.

1) I can't get the "Paste" function to work.  My key (customized) for Paste
doesn't work, and "Paste" from the "Edit" menu doesn't work.  If I cut something
(custimized key works) and then try to paste it, Ipe says "Nothing to paste".
If I copy something (customized key also works), and then try pasting, Ipe still
says "Nothing to paste".

2) Even if I rename my .ipe/ipekeys.qm file to .ipe/ipekeysdotqm, Ipe still says
on startup

   Loaded personal key definitions from '/home/ko/.ipe/ipekeys.qm'

				   Kostas