[Ipe-discuss] Symmetric curves

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 19 14:56:17 CEST 2003

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, David Griffel wrote:

> You could draw half the curve, copy it, flip the copy round, and move it to
> join the other half.  To flip, use menu ipelets/goodies/mirror horizontal

  Thanks, David. My installation shows nothing on the ipelets menu.

  I suppose once I climb the learning curve it will all become easier. I do
know that I'll need to make the top of the curve flat-ish so the two halves
mate without a point.

  In the meantime I'm trying to figure out, by trial-and-error, how to
rotate some text from horizontal to vertical. So far I have not been
successful.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)