[Ipe-discuss] A feature request

Daniel Walders danielwalders at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:02:16 CET 2003

Ok. Perhaps I do not need the PK font support. Sorry.

About the second problem, I can't set up the unicode. In the manual they say
I should add \usepackage{ucs} into LaTeX preamble. I ask: In what LaTeX
preamble? If it is referring to text.tex in latexrun directory, I tried that
without success. I still get those "undefined control sequence" errors. Any
ideas what I should do?

Thanks,
Daniel