[Ipe-discuss] can ipe include style-files?

Otfried Cheong ocheong at win.tue.nl
Fri May 16 14:10:58 CEST 2003

 > As a remedy, I'd like to suggest to allow the user to specify some
 > style-file that ipe will then include before running latex.

You can put "\usepackage{mystyle}" in the Latex preamble
(Edit->Document properties).

That may not work for files in the current directory, because Ipe runs
Latex somewhere else.  I guess Ipe should add the directory of the
current drawing to the Latex include path.  The trouble is that there
isn't really a good interface for doing that.  I'll have to think
about it.  One alternative approach is to let the user select a style
filename explicitely, and to insert that into the latex source
literally.