[Ipe-discuss] Style sheet

René van Oostrum rene at cs.uu.nl
Mon Mar 31 15:53:59 CEST 2003

  Olivier> How does style sheet work ?
  Olivier>    I try to
  Olivier>            - save style sheet
  Olivier>            - edit the style (replacing gray1 by pink)
  Olivier>            - Add style sheet in Edit menu
  Olivier>            - select the new style sheet.

  Olivier> Nothing happen.

Save and reload the file, or upgrade to the latest Ipe6 preview.

  Olivier> In the Ipelets menu I got Align/ Goodies/ Insert Image /
  Olivier> regular k-gon 4 times each.

When you install the ipelets, you have to copy them with "cp -d" to
their directory, in order to *not* dereference symlinks. In other
words: for every ipelet library file *.so.1.0.0 there should be
*symlinks* *.so.1.0, *.so.1, and *.so.

  Olivier> Short cuts have gone from emacs like to windows like  :=<

I have been bitten by this too: C-x C-s now deletes the selection
before saving. :-)

  Olivier> Shift-F1 short cut does not work for me.

Ah, for me neither. (In Ipe-pre9 it gives the `what's this'
explanation for the canvas, instead of hiding the axes.)

René