[Ipe-discuss] Ipe bug

Otfried Cheong o.cheong at tue.nl
Mon Mar 24 12:34:12 CET 2003

 > An alternative way of quitting Ipe is the following:
 >
 > * create a spline with three vertices
 > * save the resulting image
 > * re-open it.
 >
 > Ipe says:
 >
 > ipe: ipepath.cpp:177: IpePath::IpePath(IpeRepository*,
 > const IpeXmlAttributes&, IpeString): Assertion `inPath && args >= 3' failed.
 > Abort (core dumped)

I've already fixed it in my copy, so it'll be in preview 8.

 > PS Should we create a separate mailing list for bug reports?

I would prefer to keep bugs on the discussion list, so that people
strongly interested in Ipe already know about the known bugs (and they
won't be reported too often).  Also, bug reports can often be answered
by other users (if the bug is not really a bug),  and then, bug
reports often turn into feature discussions :-)