[Ipe-discuss] latex document options?

Otfried Cheong ocheong at win.tue.nl
Sun Jul 27 16:22:01 CEST 2003

 > stolen from size12.clo -- but this of course does not redefine \large
 > etc. Is there an easier way to achieve this? Also, it appears that style
 > sheets don't save the preamble information, so I would have to manually
 > copy this preamble to all my graphics...

You should define a style sheet "12pt.isy" that redefines the font
size styles, and that adds your little code to the preamble.
Unfortunately, as you notice, the latter function isn't yet
implemented (you cannot currently define preample contents in a style
sheet)---but it will be in the next release (in September).