[Ipe-discuss] problem with latex labels

Pedro A. Ramos pedro.ramos at uah.es
Wed Apr 30 11:44:03 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I'm a new user of Ipe and I really like the program, even if I haven't
managed
to use one of its main features: including LaTeX text.

I'm using Ipe6.0pre9 on Windows XP and this is the problem:

When I run Latex or save an ipe file containing text, I get an error
message (no log
file is generated). So, as the manual sugests I close Ipe and run
pdflatex manually.
In this way, I get a pdf file containing the labels (if the document has
more than
one label, all of them are at the same position). Anyway, what should I
do with
this pdf file containing only the labels?

Any hint would be appreciated.

Best

Pedro Ramos