[Ipe-announce] Ipe 7.2.10 is out

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Mon Feb 4 20:35:59 CET 2019

My apologies for this embarrassing mishap.

It turns out I called "luaL_tolstring" instead of "lua_tolstring" - quite a subtle error.   As far as I can see, it only affected the file dialog on Windows, and since I always use the command line, I didn't notice before the release.

I have simply uploaded corrected files, so please download Ipe 7.2.10 again.

ps.  Since this is the announcement mailing list, which should really only be used to announce new versions, please send any followup to ipe-discuss.