[Ipe-announce] THANK YOU

shahabsamir at fsmail.net shahabsamir at fsmail.net
Fri Dec 12 07:55:14 CET 2003

 Dear sir,

 As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
 me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.
 My name is SHAHAB SAMIR a merchant in Dubai, in the
 U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .
 It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now
 I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.
 I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
 never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my
 business. Though I am very rich, I was never
 generous, I was always hostile to people and only
 focused on my business as that was the only thing I
 cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
 that there is more to life than just wanting to have

 or make all the money in the world.

 I believe when God gives me a second chance to come
 to this world I would live my life a different way
 from how I have lived it. Now that God has called
 me, I have willed and given most of my property
 and assets to my immediate and extended family
 members as well as a few close friends.
 I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul
 so, I have decided to give alms to charity
 organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
 good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
 Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
 deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
 anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one
 of my accounts and distribute the money which I have
 there to charity organization in Bulgaria and
 Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to
 themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as
 they seem not to be contended with what I have left
 for them.

 The last of my money which no one knows of is the
 huge cash deposit of eighteen million dollars
 $18,000,000,00 that I have with a finance/Security Company
 abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit
 and dispatched it to charity organizations.

 I have set aside 10% for you and for your time.

 God be with you.

SHAHAB SAMIR