[delta-l] Editing image for subsets of characters

Mike Dallwitz m.j.dallwitz at netspeed.com.au
Tue Feb 20 11:06:42 CET 2018

- From: Peter Linder

> I have an image which I use in Intkey for the button "Use a subset of
> the characters". I developed and edited this image maybe 15 years ago,
> it needs updating, but I cannot remember where / how I edited it. I
> cannot find a place in Delta where the "normal" character and item
> images are edited.

In my previous response, I misunderstood the question.

Peter was actually referring to an image that is used to illustrate
character keywords. This is defined with the Confor directive CHARACTER
KEYWORD IMAGES. The directive can be edited using the program intimat5.exe
(or intimate.bat).

There's an example in the directives file kimages in the sample data. But
note that, in toint, input of this file is commented out. So if you want
to try it with the sample data, remove 'COMMENT' from the directive in toint.

Contact information: http://delta-intkey.com/contact/dallwitz.htm
DELTA home page: http://delta-intkey.com