[delta-l] Editing image for subsets of characters

Mike Dallwitz m.j.dallwitz at netspeed.com.au
Tue Feb 20 03:58:32 CET 2018

- From: Peter Linder

> I have an image which I use in Intkey for the button "Use a subset of
> the characters". I developed and edited this image maybe 15 years ago,
> it needs updating, but I cannot remember where / how I edited it. I cannot
> find a place in Delta where the "normal" character and item images are
> edited.

The buttons in the Characters and Taxa panes are built into the program,
and can't be changed.

There's also a toolbar in which the user can define buttons. For details,
set Advanced Mode in Intkey, choose 'Help > Commands... > Define', and
look under the heading 'Syntax of command line - buttons'. There are
examples in the sample data.

Contact information: http://delta-intkey.com/contact/dallwitz.htm
DELTA home page: http://delta-intkey.com