[delta-l] New release of CSIRO DELTA programs

Sami Rabei samirabei at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 22:40:15 CEST 2016

Many thanks Dr DallwitzWe need more application read the data matrix and give more advanced statisticalanalysis and figures.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On الأربعاء, أغسطس ٣١, ٢٠١٦ at ١٠:٥٠, Mike Dallwitz<m.j.dallwitz at netspeed.com.au> wrote:   A (slightly) new release of the CSIRO DELTA programs is available at
http://delta-intkey.com/www/programs.htm. It includes 32-bit versions of
Confor, Key, and Dist, which will work in 64-bit Windows. (Thanks to Eric
Zurcher for updating these.) There are also updates of various subsidiary
'batch' programs.

A complete list of the available programs is available at
http://delta-intkey.com/www/programs-list.htm. There is a brief
description of each program, and information on how to access its
documentation. Programs that won't yet work in 64-bit Windows are listed
under a separate heading.

I've tried the programs and the installation procedures in 64-bit Windows
7 and 10, and 32-bit Windows XP.

Please let me know, preferably via DELTA-L, of any problems with the
programs or documentation.

Contact information: http://delta-intkey.com/contact/dallwitz.htm
DELTA home page: http://delta-intkey.com