[delta-l] New release of CSIRO DELTA programs

Mauro Cavalcanti maurobio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:47:19 CEST 2016

Dear Peter & ALL,

The forthcoming FreeDelta editor and shell will allow the execution of the
original core DELTA programs (Confor/Key/Dist) under Linux, Windoze, and
Macosx, with a new, clear, user interface for the fast production of
descriptions, keys, and data analysis (including clustering with dendrogram
plotting). The first public version is expected to be released in three to
four months.

Best regards,

> Wonderful to be able to run the Delta-CSIRO again on Windows!
>
> peter

Dr. Mauro J. Cavalcanti
E-mail: maurobio at gmail.com
Web: http://sites.google.com/site/maurobio