[delta-l] New release of CSIRO DELTA programs

Mauro Cavalcanti maurobio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:41:44 CEST 2016

Dear Mike,

Thanks. I downloaded the correct file, however your announcement led me to
believe that the package included whole updated versions of
Confor/Key/Dist, which is not the case. So the sources I have already do
quite well as the DELTA system core.

BTW, over the next four months, I will make an important announcement
concerning recent developments in the FreeDelta project.

With warmest regards,

> - From: Mauro Cavalcanti
>
> What is the right file to download? The "delta.zip" file seems to
>> include only updates of several MS-DOS batch files, with a slightly
>> newer version of Confor32.
>>

> Under the heading 'The complete DELTA System' in the page
> http://delta-intkey.com/www/programs.htm, there's a link 'DELTA zipfile',
> which has the URL http://delta-intkey.com/win64/delta.zip. I downloaded
> that file, and verified that it does include the complete release. There
> are 18 '.exe' files and 44 '.bat' files in the 'delta' folder, plus another
> 6 '.bat' files in the 'sample' subfolder. All of the '.bat' files are
> updated or new since the December 2000 release.
>
> And where is the *source code* for the updated versions of
>> Confor/Key/Dist (so that they can be re-compiled natively under
>> GNU/Linux, for example)?
>>

> The source code hasn't been updated since Eric Zurcher worked on it. I
> think you have that source code.
>
> It would be useful if a list of the changes/fixes would be provided.
>>

> If I release updated versions of the Fortran programs (which I intend to
> do - but don't hold your breath), I'll update the 'changes' file.
>
> --
> Mike Dallwitz
> Contact information: http://delta-intkey.com/contact/dallwitz.htm
> DELTA home page: http://delta-intkey.com