[delta-l] New release of CSIRO DELTA programs

Mauro Cavalcanti maurobio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:59:17 CEST 2016

Dear Mike,

What is the right file to download? The "delta.zip" files seems to include
only updates of several MS-DOS batch files, with a slightly newer version
of Confor32. And where is the *source code* for the updated versions of
Confor/Key/Dist (so that they can be re-compiled natively under GNU/Linux,
for example)? It would be useful if a list of the changes/fixes would be
provided.

Best regards,

> A (slightly) new release of the CSIRO DELTA programs is available at
> http://delta-intkey.com/www/programs.htm. It includes 32-bit versions of
> Confor, Key, and Dist, which will work in 64-bit Windows. (Thanks to Eric
> Zurcher for updating these.) There are also updates of various subsidiary
> 'batch' programs.
>
> A complete list of the available programs is available at
> http://delta-intkey.com/www/programs-list.htm. There is a brief
> description of each program, and information on how to access its
> documentation. Programs that won't yet work in 64-bit Windows are listed
> under a separate heading.
>
> I've tried the programs and the installation procedures in 64-bit Windows
> 7 and 10, and 32-bit Windows XP.
>
> Please let me know, preferably via DELTA-L, of any problems with the
> programs or documentation.
>
> --
> Mike Dallwitz
> Contact information: http://delta-intkey.com/contact/dallwitz.htm