[delta-l] Keys to amphipods

Mike Dallwitz m.j.dallwitz at netspeed.com.au
Tue Apr 5 00:38:41 CEST 2016

- From: Eugenia Schimmenti
- Subject: Help

> I'm writing to find if you have a key to the identification of
> amphipods. I use this program for the first time and do not know
> yet if I have to build the keys myself.

There are some keys for amphipoda available - see
http://delta-intkey.com/www/data.htm. If you access www.amphipoda.com via
the Internet Archive, make sure that you use the pages from 2007
(afterwards, the URL contains information unrelated to amphipods).

If you can't find a key for the required subgroup or region, you'll have
to build it yourself. To get started, read the 'User’s Guide to the DELTA
Editor' (http://delta-intkey.com/www/delta-ed.htm).

Contact information: http://delta-intkey.com/contact/dallwitz.htm
DELTA home page: http://delta-intkey.com