[delta-l] ALA-Delta

Chris Flemming chris.flemming.ala at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:06:18 CET 2012

The Atlas of Living Australia DELTA redevelopment project is pleased
to announce the 1.0 release of the Open DELTA software.

Many thanks to all the people who have provided us with bug reports
and other feedback throughout this project. We welcome continued
feedback from the community.

The release notes are available at:
http://code.google.com/p/open-delta/wiki/ReleaseNotes, and the
software can be downloaded from:
http://code.google.com/p/open-delta/downloads/list.

Kind Regards,
Chris Flemming, Chris Godwin and David Baird
Delta Redevelopment Project
Atlas of Living Australia