[delta-l] DeltaQt 0.4.0-pre002

Craig Robbins gcflora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 06:41:17 CET 2012

DeltaQt 0.4.0-pre002 is available (https://sourceforge.net/projects/deltaqt/). Changes since DeltaQt
0.4.0-pre-001 include:

      * Added support for text encoding
      * Updated the example application so that the user can choose between
        Windows-1252, UTF-8 and IBM850 (CP850) encodings, although any text
        encoding supported by Qt is possible
      * Updates to the text encoding also fixed a bug under Fedora16 (KDE, Qt
        4.8.0) where an incorrect encoding was used

Support for text encoding also corrected an error when running the library
using Fedora 16.

Some users on DELTA-L have provided me with constructive feedback
regarding DeltaQt's website. I haven't yet implemented their
suggestions yet, but I have taken them on-board and they will be addressed
shortly.

DeltaQt 0.4.0 will be released within the next week or two; pending
changes include 'post-processing' support to convert the first comment
after an item name to the item's authority (application developers will
be able to decide if this should happen or not)

Regards
Craig