[delta-l] Exporting DELTA-format data from Intkey

Mike Dallwitz m.j.dallwitz at netspeed.com.au
Sat Jan 21 11:32:49 CET 2012

- From: Sami Rabei

> I hope we can get Intkey include the all function of DELTA included
> programs i.e. can generate printed keys, online keys, phenetic analysis
> and so on.

I think it's best to restrict Intkey to interactive identification and
information retrieval, which are the functions required by most users.
This keeps the program relatively simple and small.

We intended that the other functions would eventually be fully integrated
with the DELTA Editor (instead of being separate programs accessible from
the Editor). Most or all of the Intkey functions could also be included in
the Editor, because they are very useful during the preparation of data;
but I think that a separate Intkey would still be advisable.

Contact information: http://delta-intkey.com/contact/dallwitz.htm
DELTA home page: http://delta-intkey.com