[delta-l] Exporting DELTA-format data from Intkey

Les Watson leswatson at westnet.com.au
Fri Jan 20 02:32:44 CET 2012

 > In my case, I didn't want to use the data as an interactive key, I
 > wanted to extract a list of species and certain attributes, for
 > analysis with other tools.

This is easily done using Intkey, being a principal function of 'Query'
(information retrieval) mode; but depending on the intended application,
it may be advisable to cross reference such lists with the full
descriptions, in order to locate any relevant qualifying comments.

--

Les Watson
10 Maitland Avenue, Little Grove, Albany WA 6330, Australia
Email (1): leswatson at westnet.com.au
Email (2): http://delta-intkey.com/contact/watson.htm
Phone: +61 (8) 98 44 4398