[delta-l] Exporting DELTA-format data from Intkey

Craig Robbins gcflora at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 07:34:13 CET 2012

I don't think it's fair to say that all reasons would be illegitimate or
related to file recovery. I would like to add:

(4) Or to diagnose/key-out a specimen using an application other than
the CSIRO Delta suite...

(4) is why I was originally looking at the binary data (I can't run the
official Delta at work because I do not have admin rights on my Windows
7 workstation; I concede this will probably be resolved by OpenDelta,
but I still might want to _use_ the data/key in another application).

Related to (1) or (2), and I don't mean to sound callous, but what
happens when the author(s) is/are dead and the only data out there are
in the intkey binary format? So, there is that reason also, which is
probably related to archival purposes.

Regards
Craig