[delta-l] Delta files - character encoding

Eric Gouda E.J.Gouda at uu.nl
Mon Jan 16 16:27:17 CET 2012

Dear Thomas,

On most PC's code page 850 has been used and there are not that much
differences with other frequently used code pages.
Windows is as far as I know not working with the standard MSDOS code
pages any more and I am using OEM to ANSI conversion to load Delta files
into DXedit.
If you need the conversion table, let me know.

Best,
Eric

--
University Botanic Gardens