[delta-l] ALA Delta

Gouda, E.J. E.J.Gouda at uu.nl
Sat Jan 7 16:05:36 CET 2012

Dear Hans,

I do not know which version you have tried, but the latest Taxasoft version could only produce strict dichotomous keys (each species only occurring once in the key), calculated the best characters to use to choose from, that make a balanced key.

Any way, after some decades of GUIs, an interactive MSDOS program has to be declared as dead, I suppose. We will move to Internet programming and dito use of data sets/keys etc.

Message: 1