[delta-l] Data

Craig Robbins gcflora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 02:46:40 CET 2012

Hi all,

If anyone has any Delta datasets (chars, items, specs, cnotes) that they
can allow me to include as examples in DeltaQt
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/deltaqt/) I am keen to hear from you.
Note that DeltaQt is freely available for download (and is GPL as well)
so you'd need to be the copyright holder of the data or otherwise able
to give me permission to redistribute from the webpage in the library
release files.

I'm also interested in data to test the library with (but not
necessarily include in the DeltaQt download), so if you are able to help
me out in that regard I'd be appreciative also

Regards
Craig