ALA - DELTA [Participation of Free Delta Project]

Peter Doherty peter.doherty at CSIRO.AU
Fri Aug 20 04:17:56 CEST 2010

- From: Mauro Cavalcanti

> I have been directly involved in the development of DELTA tools for
> over 15 years. How could the Free Delta Project have any participation
> in this very welcome initiative to ressurrect the DELTA system?

As we investigate the technical options, our intention is to share and
invite comment on them via the Delta-L list. I am currently assuming
that by doing this we will also be engaging the Free Delta Project.

I would also welcome some advice from you as to the resources and
skills available from the Free Delta Project as we proceed.

Regards,

Peter Doherty
Program Manager, Atlas of Living Australia
CSIRO Entomology, GPO Box 1700, Canberra ACT 2601
Phone: +61 2 6246 4431 Mobile: +61 423 040043
Email: peter.doherty at csiro.au
web: http://www.ala.org.au