Windows Vista incompatibility

Mike Dallwitz m.j.dallwitz at NETSPEED.COM.AU
Wed Feb 6 02:55:22 CET 2008

- From: Andy Boring

> Most of the applications opened, except for Delta. Again, when I
> clicked on the icon to execute the application, the computer acted
> like it wanted to open it up and then abruptly stopped. I right
> clicked on the Delta application icon and had the option to 'Run as
> Administrator'. After I chose that, a pop-up appeared and I told it
> that Delta was a safe application, and it ran fine after that.

Thanks for persisting and finding this solution. Would other users
please let us know whether this does or doesn't work for them? And for
those for whom it was already working: were they already running with
administrator privileges, or with some unusual security settings?

I've just had the first report (off list) of Intkey not working under
Vista, with the same symptoms: 'The way they crashed was also rather
unusual: no message on a program failure appeared, instead each program
remained silently in the background, eating CPU time (up to 70%), but
not opening any GUI'. Let's hope that this solution works for Intkey
too.

Contact information: http://delta-intkey.com/contact/dallwitz.htm
DELTA home page: http://delta-intkey.com