Contact information for Mike Dallwitz

Eric Gouda E.J.Gouda at BIO.UU.NL
Mon Apr 23 19:34:51 CEST 2001

This message was on TAXACOM (see below).

I'm glad that Mike is still active with DELTA after he retired and has
resubscribed to the list with his new email address:
mike.dallwitz at netspeed.com.au

Eric Gouda

{------------------------------------------------------------------
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:48:29 -0400
- From: christian thompson <cthompson at SEL.BARC.USDA.GOV>
- Subject: Looking for Mike Dallwitz & recent news on DELTA

Has anyone had recent contact with Mike Dallwitz, the author of DELTA
and associated programs.

Mike was retired from CSIRO last December. His last message (21 Dec 00)
to the DELTA listserver declared that he would post his new e-mail
address to the DELTA home page. But as of today there is no address
there. And the DELTA listserver has been quiet.

We recently lost Ebbe Schmidt Nielsen, let hope we have not lost Mike
too!

F. Christian Thompson
Systematic Entomology Lab., ARS, USDA
Smithsonian Institution
Washington, D. C. 20560-0169
(202) 382-1800 voice
(202) 786-9422 FAX
cthompso at sel.barc.usda.gov
visit our Diptera site at www.diptera.org

Eric J. Gouda  E.J.Gouda at Botu.Biol.ruu.nl   http://www.uu.nl/botgard
Fax: +31 30 2535177
Curator, University Botanic Gardens, PO Box 80.162, NL-3508 TD Utrecht,
The Netherlands
Prive: Jungfrau 107, NL - 3524 WJ Utrecht, The Netherlands
Listowner Alpine-L, Arisaema-L, Bromelia-L, DELTA-L, Passiflora-L,
Penstemon-L, Trillium-L (at Nic.SurfNet.NL)