Dependent characters warning

Thomas Schlemmermeyer termites at usp.br
Tue Oct 6 23:59:54 CEST 1998

Dear DELTA-people,

More quick questions

Program always sends warnings to me: You did not define dependent
characters! What are dependent characters in a DELTA sense?

CONFOR makes a description with all characters one after the other, only
one new paragraph between character 13 and 14, what did I do to generate
this new paragraph??? I feel innocent.

How do I group the characters into paragraphs the way I would like?

Then I gave a visit on the DELTA-site: Last DELTA-Newsletter I found was
from 1996! Does it still exist, or has it died?

Cheers   Thomas