Intkey and LucID

Guido Sabatinelli sabatine at SUN.ISS.IT
Wed Mar 19 08:11:19 CET 1997

> We intend to keep the price of the LucID system well within the range
> of practicing taxonomists. The Player program, including the
> translator, key to insect Orders and a number of other demonstration
> keys showing work in preparation, will sell for approximately 50
> Australian dollars. We anticipate that the builder program will be
> priced between 200 and 300 Australian dollars.

We work in a National Research Institute and our policy is to not charge
people for our services or products. We realized a data base on DELTA
format and we want to distribute the data base with the player without
oblige people to register the player (in our case INTKEY - $ 200), since
the technicians that are not taxonomists, will use just our data base.

It will be nice if it will be possible for to pay, once for ever, a
dedicated registration of player for our data base and then to be free
to distribute a running data base.

Dr. Guido Sabatinelli
Director of Malaria and Vector Control Unit
Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Laboratory of Parasitology,
Viale Regina Elena 299, 00161 Rome, Italy
E-mail: sabatine at pop3.iss.it  Tel: +39-6-4990.2303
 Fax: +39-6-49.38.70.65  WWW: http://www.iss.it