LucID and INTKEY

Bryan Simon bryan.simon at ENV.QLD.GOV.AU
Mon Mar 17 03:04:07 CET 1997

Regarding the use of numerics in LuCID, the facility now incorporated in
the system is very simple to use as I have just discovered. I also
received an instruction on the use of integers in LucID from Dan
Marzano, one of the LucID programmers.

"There has to be a real numeric in the key before it can be used. If
this is the case it will show up in the character states available list
as a character with a single state. This state will have the symbol #;
as its name. If you select this state then a box will appear prompting
you to enter a value between a given range."

Bryan Simon

Bryan Simon,  Senior Principal Botanist,
Conservation Strategy Branch - Qld Herbarium, Meiers Rd, Indooroopilly,
Qld 4068
Tel: 3896 9319  Fax: 3896 9624
E-mail: Bryan.Simon at env.qld.gov.au (w)
        bsimon at gil.com.au (h)