My Java GUI for Sea Slug identification

Alastair Richardson Alastair.Richardson at ZOO.UTAS.EDU.AU
Wed May 29 00:53:52 CEST 1996

> A week or two ago I mailed a message to the list announcing the
> availability of a Java encoded browser for Sea Slug identification at
> my web-site. I got back a few replies from people who hadn't been able
> to get it to work. Has anybody been able to get it to work? (it works
> locally on the university network!) I'd appreciate any replies.
>
> The URL is :
>     http://www3.tcd.ie/~alwalsh/Java/test.html

Andreas,

I'm still trying unsuccessfully. I am running Netscape 2.0, and got your
new improved message. What I'm not clear about is whether I need to add
anything to Ntescape (ie a "Plug-in"), and if so, how I go about doing
that.

Don't give up!

Alastair Richardson
e-mail address: Alastair.Richardson at zoo.utas.edu.au
Phone (work): (002) 202593, home: (002) 295224
FAX: (002) 202745. International replace 002 with 6102
Zoology, Uni. of Tasmania, GPO Box 252C, Hobart, Tasmania 7001
WWW: http://www.utas.edu.au/docs/zoology/Richardson.html