Documentation

Nicholas S. Lander nickl at CALM.WA.GOV.AU
Wed Oct 25 05:11:10 CET 1995

> I have just registered INTKEY, DELTA, and they are working. But, I
> don't know how to get the documentation. I was told to use the
> printdoc command but this is not listed in HELP. Anyone feel like
> assisting a complete neophyte?

Sure, Judith. Read the file DOCPRINT.DOC in the \DELTA directory. Then
run DOCPRINT.BAT

Also, if you download my DELTA MENU SYSTEM (Windows) you will find
amongst the files there the DELTA Primer documentation file in Windows
Help format.

Good luck!

Nicholas Lander
Principal Research Scientist
Manager, Information Science Section, CALM
Email:  nickl at calm.wa.gov.au, nickl at iinet.net.au
Voice: +61 9 334 0500; Fax: +61 9 334 0515