Starting points for Creating GUI end for Delta

Andreas Walsh alwalsh at TCD.IE
Tue Oct 24 20:44:42 CET 1995

Hi

I am at the start of a long road to creating a GUI for Delta which
will, as much as possible, use no text. I have Taxasoft, Intkey and the
Delta programs already and am beginning to sift through them.

I was wondering whether anyone could tell me some starting points from
which I could work based on their own experience of developing
applications based on Delta. Information on how Intkey, or any other
Delta-based app., was implemented (or of course where that info might
be found) would be highly appreciated.

I will be setting up a WWW page to log my progress in the next week or
so, so I will keep you posted.

Thanks a million

Andreas