DELTA as a teaching tool

Derek Ellis DVELLIS at UVVM.UVIC.CA
Tue Dec 13 05:32:22 CET 1994

Now that Phil Hoover and I have started this listserver, I'd like to
start some questions about teaching use, before our students come
on-line in January.

Could those of you who use DELTA as a teaching tool circulate around the
list a brief comment about the level of instruction? Our use is in a
course for final year undergraduates. The course had a name change this
year to Taxonomy and and Biodiversity. Phil or I will try to assemble a
list eventually summarising the various teaching uses. I'll come back
with more questions, and comments from our use in a few days.