Seed Ex is open for ordering

johan nilson johanilson at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 19 17:50:18 CEST 2010

Hi Eric,

I can't find my name in the members list for the seed Ex. Is it possible fo=r you to fix that?

Johan

ps. Thanks for the password

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:50:46 +0200
From: e.j.gouda at UU.NL
Subject: Seed Ex is open for ordering
To: ARISAEMA-L at NIC.SURFNET.NL

Dear members,

The seed list is open for ordering:
http://botu07.bio.uu.nl/arisaema-l/seedlist

Last few years there were some members that ordered seeds, without
sending the permit (I can send it without permit for your own risk).

Those seeds were picked but did stay on my desk for a long time. Please
be sure you want the seeds for sure before you place an order!

Some seeds are in short supply and it is not nice that some members
will miss some valuable seeds that will get rotten on my desk.

I saw already two orders from Axel and Guy, who succeeded to place the
order without the "Submit order" button. I do not know how they did it,
but maybe more members tried to place an order without coming through.
If so retry.

As usual, seed donors will have first choice. For others the contribution=information can be found on the seed list
page.

I hope to send the first orders at the end of the week.

Hope you will have good results in sowing this year.

Happy growing.

Eric

--
My email address has been changed to:
____               ____ E.J.Gouda at uu.nl _        http://botu07.bio.uu.nl
| |__ | '__| |/ _| | |  _ / _ \| | | |/ _` |/ _` |   Office: Harvardlaan 2
Curator of UNIVERSITY BOTANIC GARDENS,  PO Box 80.162, NL-3508 TD UTRìHT
\ Listowner: Alpine-L  Arisaema-L Brom(elia)-L Aeonium-L Passiflora-L  /
\__ Bulbs-L Penstemon-L Trillium-L (@Nic.SurfNet.NL) & FloraPix.nl __/

http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/Arisaema-l.html

Arisaema-L HOME & GALLERY: http://aeg.florapix.nl/

Arisaema-L-request at nic.surfnet.nl