Tue Dec 1 17:37:48 CET 2009

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: Goete Svanholm <gote at SVANHOLM.SE>
Subject: Re: Seed Germination and "forcing"
Content-Transf er-Encoding: 8bit

One of the messages re seed germination and "forcing"
was intercepted by my anti-malware systen.
The message was "double" also including one of the more common massages u=sed
to hide malware.
One of the more common Trojans as hid in the second message.
I deleted the whole thing so I have no particulars to quote.
G=F6te