Tue Jun 12 17:35:52 CEST 2007

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: George Forsythe <geoforsy at AOL.COM>
Subject: Thanks Eric...
21.sysops.aol. com"

----------MB_8C97B1E7E85CAC3_1CE0_D34B_WEBMAIL-MB21.sysops.aol.com

... for the work you did for all of us in the SeedEx.? My package got to=me yesterday. or exactly 2 months and 1 week after it was postmarked.? A=PHIS must really be backlogged, but they were very helpful there once I g=ot to them.? Looks like I'll have to clear a bit of space to plant all th=e seeds.

George
Landenberg, PA
USA

Learn something new every day.