Fri Jun 8 01:00:34 CEST 2007

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: "George R. Stilwell, Jr." <GRSJr at WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject: Re: sue's blue TEST
=====_28733456 2==.ALT"

--=====================_2873345=62==.ALT

Susan,

All is cool. You've solved the problem.

Adam has also cured his   problem.

Sorry about the uninteresting posts, but the only way to test the problem
is on
Arisaema-L since that's where the problem manifests itself.

Ray

At 6/7/2007, you wrote:
>Disregard this email.
>Sorry about this test, but I need to know if the  /3Ds/MIME is still
>following my email around.....then maybe the 'blues' will be gone and I =can
>get back to life.  THIS IS JUST A TEST.
>
>Good growing!

--=====================_2873345=62==.ALT

All is cool. You've solved the problem.<br><br>
Adam has also cured his   problem.<br><br>
Sorry about the uninteresting posts, but the only way to test the problem
is on <br>
Arisaema-L since that's where the problem manifests itself.<br><br>
Ray<br><br>
At 6/7/2007, you wrote:<br>
Sorry about this test, but I need to know if the  /3Ds/MIME is
still<br>
following my email around.....then maybe the 'blues' will be gone and I
can<br>
get back to life.&nbsp; THIS IS JUST A TEST.<br><br>