Mon Jun 4 22:45:11 CEST 2007

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: Adam Fikso <adam14113 at AMERITECH.NET>
Subject: Seed arrival.
Content-Transf er-Encoding: 7bit

Hello all.  I called the Quarantine office in Jamaica, NY, this morning a=nd
they let me know that my seeds had been inspected and released as of a we=ek
ago.  I got home, and they were in the mailbox.  No additional postage wa=s
involved--so they've apparently got the last of the "bugs" ironed out.   =The
phone number I gave before was wrong.  (That one is for birds). The phone
number for plants and small quantities of seed is: 718-553-1733. Cheers.