Sat Jun 2 23:23:35 CEST 2007

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: "George R. Stilwell, Jr." <GRSJr at WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject: Re: Help with collecting seeds
=====_11613670 3==.ALT"

--=====================_1161367=03==.ALT

Susan,

Please set your E-mail to send plain text. All the   etc are a pain.

Good luck with Carolyn.

Ray

At 6/2/2007, you wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C7A506.575BF6A0
>
>Ray, thanks for that information.
>Yes, my port was chosen for me and LA was it.  They were inspected at =
>USDA Hawthorne, CA  inspection center.  I have sent postage, but I will ==
>still try to get hold of Carolyn.  She might be the one to set Hawthorne==
>in the right direction.  Carolyn is very helpful.  Eric did just fine!  ==
>Thanks Eric!  Going for new stickers?....ugh.

pain.<br><br>
Good luck with Carolyn.<br><br>
Ray<br><br>
At 6/2/2007, you wrote:<br>
MIME format.<br><br>
------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C7A506.575BF6A0<br>
Ray, thanks for that information. <br>
Yes, my port was chosen for me and LA was it.&nbsp; They were inspected
at =<br>
USDA Hawthorne, CA&nbsp; inspection center.&nbsp; I have sent postage,
but I will =<br>
still try to get hold of Carolyn.&nbsp; She might be the one to set
Hawthorne =<br>
in the right direction.&nbsp; Carolyn is very helpful.&nbsp; Eric did
just fine!&nbsp; =<br>
Thanks Eric!&nbsp; Going for new stickers?....ugh.  <br>
&nbsp; ----- Original Message ----- <br>
&nbsp; From: George R. Stilwell, Jr. <br>
&nbsp; To: ARISAEMA-L at NIC.SURFNET.NL <br>
&nbsp; Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 4:04 AM<br>
&nbsp; Subject: Re: Help with collecting seeds<br><br>
&nbsp; Susan,<br><br>
&nbsp; Many of us have received our seeds without having to contact the
=<br>
inspection station.<br>
&nbsp; So the way Eric is mailing them must be ok.<br><br>
&nbsp; I understand that the <br>
Miami and Los Angeles<br>
portstations are confused about the procedure and they must be =<br>
contacted. Joyce Fingerut suggests <br>
that people<br>
with these ports already on their labels should request new labels with
=<br>
a<br>
different port. <br><br>
I'm not sure that will work though. It would pay to contact Carolyn
=<br>
Fitzgerald at the Permit Unit (301-734-8447 or 8332), <br>
&nbsp; however I find E-mail (Carolyn.F.Fitzgerald at usda.gov) to be much
=<br>
faster and easier. She's the guru on this program and she's very =<br>
helpful.<br><br>
&nbsp; Ray<br><br>
&nbsp; Ray <br><br>
------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C7A506.575BF6A0<br>
&lt;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &quot;-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN&quot;&gt;<br>
Ray, thanks for that information. = <br>
Yes, my port was chosen for me and LA = was it.   They were inspect=ed
at USDA Hawthorne, CA&nbsp; inspection center.&nbsp; = I have  sent
postage, but I will still try to get hold of Carolyn.&nbsp; She = might
be  the one to set Hawthorne in the right direction.&nbsp; Carolyn is
very  helpful.&nbsp; Eric did just fine!&nbsp; Thanks Eric!&nbsp; Goi=ng