Thu Mar 7 23:36:57 CET 2002

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: "George R. Stilwell, Jr." <GRSJr at WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject: Seedex-02

I'm starting to prepair the mailing labels for Craig. Unfortunately,
We don't have a copy of the list of members that have requested
to be EXCLUDED from this seedex (no seeds will be sent). So, if you
want ot skip this one and haven't contacted me already, please do
so pronto.

Please don't hit the reply button and send it to the list.
Please don't use an outdated address book sending your reply
to the Juno address.
Send it to:

GRSJr at worldnet.att.net

Thanks,