Thu Apr 26 14:02:07 CEST 2001

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: Paul Tyerman <tyerman at DYNAMITE.COM.AU>
Subject: Re: Ariod Society website

>Sorry, I thought I was responding to the Aroid List. I don't think IAS h=elps
>sponsor the Arisaema List.
>However, having said that, the IAS (International Aroid Society) is stil=l a
>great organization and well worth your membership!

MJ,

You still didn't answer my questions!!!

I'm interested, which is why I asked.  It is a lot of money if it is of
limited value to international members.  That's why I was asking.  Doesn'=t
seem to be clearly stated on the site.

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia.  USDA equivalent - Zone 8
mailto:tyerman at dynamite.com.au

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Lilium, Aroids, plus
just about anything else that doesn't move!!!!!