Seedex-2001

George R Stilwell, Jr. grsjr at JUNO.COM
Sat Sep 23 15:08:43 CEST 2000

OK you lucky Arisaemaphiles, Craig has agreed to do the Seedex for 2001.
We're
all lucky to be able to share his wonderful work.

So!!!  Send him your seeds as soon as you can, in clean condition, and
with all the information
you have on their provenance.

Thanks, Craig, for the wonderful job on Seedex-2000. We all look forward
to Seedex-2001.

It's surely time to share your results with Seedex-2000 germination.
Let's get posting
so we can all learn from your experience.

Ray
GRSJr at Juno.com