Sun Feb 13 04:16:05 CET 2000

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: "Jim McClements, Dover, DE z6" <JimMcClem at AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: colour

In a message dated 2/12/00 5:12:48 PM, bedrock.gardeners at SYMPATICO.CA wri=tes:

<< I have just taken plastic bags of arisaema out of the coldroom and che=cked
them.
I am curious - is it characteristic of one or more species to loo=k
like
red potatoes instead of white?  i.e., if it is red it must be x or y or z=?

Lois

A. candidissimum tubers are reddish, in my experience, and I think farges=ii &
franchetianum also tend to be.

Jim