mhach at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sun Nov 21 21:15:26 CET 1999
> were A. limbatum, A.thunbergii ssp. thunbergii and A. concinnum.
I suspect that I lost my A thunbergii to them this summer.
> from the A. candidissimum, A. fargesii, A. franchetianum group seem far less
Actually the tubers that were being eaten were A.fargesii. I suspected that they
might be fungus gnats.
I have had problems in the past with fungus gnat larvae and have used a BT based
insecitcide to control them. I found no problems even when I used it in a dilute
solution even on some Cypripediums. I took the precaution and treated the pots
in the cold frame while we still have some warm weather here in the North East
More information about the Arisaema-L